The Lighthouse Stimulation Centre
ST PATRICK’S MOTHER TERESA
IN LA ROCHELLE
GAVE OUT 600 BLANKETS TO THE POOR ON TUESDAY THE 27TH JUNE AND THURSDAY THE 29TH JUNE 2017 TO THE POOR
A VERY BIG THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS
- MR FERNANDO MARQUES FROM DIFERN PROPERTY
- MR JOSE CONTENTE FROM PROPACT PLANT HIRE
- MR RUDY GALLEGO FROM ROYAL PANELBEATERS
- MR CARLOS SERRAO FROM RED SKINS
- MR MANNIE COSTA FROM LUSO CYCLING CHARITY
THAT ALL GAVE R4179.24 EACH TO BUY 400 BLANKETS
THE BALANCE TO ALL KIND HEARTED PEOPLE SUCH AS YOURSELFS THAT DONATED BLANKETS TO THE POOR WE RAISED 200
ARREARS THAT WE DISTRIBUTED BLANKETS TO:
- LA ROCHELLE
- THE LIGHT HOUSE
- NEW TOWN
- CITY AND SUBURBAN
- JOHANNESBURG CENTRAL (TOWN)
- AND OTHER ARREARS
SPONSORS THAT WERE PRESENT
- MR MANNIE AND MRS FATIMA COSTA FROM LUSO CYCLING CHARITY
- MR RICKY DA SILVA FROM NOVO MUNDO TRAVEL AGENCY
- MR AMERICO SILVA FROM PORTUGUESE FORUM
- MR CARLOS SILVA FROM SECULO PRINTERS
VOLUNTEERS THAT WERE PRESENT
- MRS LENA LOURENCO
- MRS SUSAN VIVIERS
- MRS CORNELIA
- MRS GINA LOURO
- MR ALBERTO RIBEIRO
- MR MANUEL COSTA
- MR PORFILHO
- MR CARLOS PIRES
ORGANISER FOR BLANKETS
- MR SILVERIO DA SILVA and GINA LOURO
A very big thank you to all the Sponsors and Volunteers that made this possible.
Thanking you from the bottom of our hearts for all the support given.
Our heartfelt gratitude goes to all of the organisations and individuals who have contributed in some way toward our charitable cause.
We request that all of the donors and sponsors of St Patrick’s Mother Teresa Charity Group email Gina their website link and a high quality company logo.
The Lotus Register of South Africa decided to award their 2014 Charitable Contribution to our Charity, after receiving a proposal by one of it’s members. See Pictures of the handing over of this fund on 16 Dec 2014.
The Lotus Register decided to allocate their yearly charitable donation to our charity for another 2 years. Thank you ever so much. We really appreciate it and all are welcome to see our work done every Tuesday evening starting at St Patrick’s Church in La Rochelle.
Joe dos Santos of T.M.I. has offered to build and host this website in an effort to obtain more exposure to this good cause, and to assist in sponsorship proposals.
More Gratitude Goes To…
We would like to thank the following for their part in the repairs to the kitchen in December 2013
- Panta Electrical and Engineers for repairing the gas stove, sandblasting and painting free of charge.
- Duarte Perreira for Sponsoring the extractor free of charge.
- Catervent Systems for installing the ducting free of charge.
- Seculo Group of Companies for paying for the extractor fan, kitchen basin and Paint.
- Fernando from Luso Butchery for organizing the painter to paint our kitchen free of charge.
- Hilario for fixing the kitchen door, putting up a small cupboard and skirting free of charge.
- Jose Gouveia for fixing our shelves in the pantry free of charge.
- To all these wonderful people – Thank you for making a great difference to the kitchen of St Patrick’s Mother Teresa Charity Group.
- Gina Louro
Our Kombi that was donated many years ago, needed to have a service and repairs, and these tasks were completed in February 2014, by a person who wishes to remain anonymous. He has again produced his magic in 2015 by supplying a totally re-built and more modern engine for the Kombi at his cost. Thank you.